SpacePointe Limited (“SpacePointe or the “Company”) is a global retail technology company with solutions currently servicing the African and North American markets. With over 30 years of innovation, subject matter expertise and operational-execution experience, SpacePointe is helping to redefine an industry with advanced technology unmatched by its competitors.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Trainee Sales Executive
- Maintaining and developing relationships with customers
- Managing both new and existing customer requirements to understand, anticipate and practically meet their needs, whilst spotting potential sales opportunities.
- To self-generate sales leads through networking, referrals and warm/cold calling
- To achieve a minimum number of customer visits (15) per work day to ensure an effectively managed customer base
- Setting up appointments and visiting potential customers for new business
- Representing Spacepointe at trade exhibitions, events and demonstrations
- Through training and learning provide pre-sales technical expertise and product education to customers
- Conduct market research to identify selling possibilities
- Prepare and deliver appropriate presentations on products/services
- Collaborate with team to achieve better results
- To take personal ownership for the delivery of agreed SMART objectives set within the company.
- To proactively identify and assist the GDA MD/Spacepointe Head of Marketing and other senior managers to obtain real and sustained, continuous improvement, throughout the business and execute same in a timely manner
- To demonstrate high levels of integrity and honesty at all times, establishing a culture of both personal and organisational trust.
- Has the ability to work flexible hours around the needs of both customers and Client.
- To undertake any other duties as requested by GDA MD/Spacepointe Head of Marketing in accordance with the scope and responsibilities of the role.
- Listening to customer financial solutions requirements and presenting appropriately to make a sale;
- Maintaining and developing relationships with existing customers in person and via telephone calls and emails;
- Cold calling to arrange meetings with potential customers to prospect for new business;
- Responding to incoming email and phone enquiries;
- Acting as a contact between a company and its existing and potential markets;
- Negotiating the terms of an agreement and closing sales;
- Gathering market and customer information;
- Represent Spacepointe at trade exhibitions, events and demonstrations;
- Handle any objections with a view to getting the customer to buy;
- Recording sales and order information and sending copies to the office
- Reviewing your own sales performance, aiming to meet or exceed targets;
- Gaining a clear understanding of customers’ businesses and requirements;
- Making accurate, rapid cost calculations and providing customers with quotations;
- Feeding future buying trends back to employers;Attend team meetings and sharing best practice with colleagues.
- 2-4 years Sales/Business Development Experience
- Knowledge of SME’s
- MBA and Knowledge of Financial Solutions added advantage
- Applicants should be at least 26 years at the time of application
- Key Skills:Maturity
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Commercial awareness
- IT skills
- Numerical skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Resilience – and the ability to cope with rejection
- Self-motivation and drive
- A competitive streak
Application Closing Date
8th September, 2018.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: [email protected]
Note: Only successful candidates will be contacted.