KPMG – Our client, Dangote Industries Limited, is a leading pan-African, diversified industrial group that is rapidly expanding its sectorial and international footprint – with stakes in food & agro-processing, cement, fertiliser, power, oil and gas. The Group has enjoyed significant growth over the years and accordingly is currently undertaking the construction of the world’s largest Single-Train Petroleum Refinery in Lagos, Nigeria.
In line with its growth aspirations, the Group is seeking to appoint top-of-the-class individual with the requisite skills and experience to fill the position below:
Job Title: Group Chief Technical Officer (GCTO)
- Reporting to the Group Managing Director, the Group CTO will provide advisory support and functional expertise to the
- Plant Directors/ Heads of Operations, and ensure the optimization of manufacturing processes across subsidiary companies. In addition, the role will also drive the definition of HSSE policies and guidelines across the group.
- As the ideal candidate, you will have an engineering background and have extensive years of experience working as a seasoned Chief Technical Officer with at least 8 years at an executive management level in a large-sized, diversified multinational company.
- In addition, you will possess a good understanding of technical/ operations management within the industrial manufacturing sector and have a pulse on technological trends within manufacturing.
- To be successful in this role, you will need to possess excellent communication and collaboration skills as well as the demonstrated ability to work with and lead cross-functional teams effectively.
This role offers a very competitive salary and generous benefit package.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online