Eko Electricity Distribution Plc (EKEDC) is widely regarded as the flagship of Nigerian Electricity Supply Industry (NESI).
Eko Electricity Distribution Company Graduate Trainee Program
- EDTP is designed to develop a workforce of home grown talent pool to raise a new generation of talents and leaders that will drive our on-going transformation as the leading and customer centric utility in Africa.
- Program OverviewA carefully designed accelerated 6 months training program which combines both technical and non- technical curricular via a customized program of in-class training, on the job training, continuous feedback and supportive team members.
- First degree in Electrical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Economics, Computer Science, Statistics, Business Administration, Mathematics, Accounting and any other related courses. Minimum of Second class upper degree from recognised Universities.
Or second class lower degree with Master’s Degree in relevant discipline
- A professional certification will be a distinct advantage
- Must have completed NYSC before commencement of the program
- Experience:0-3 years of experience.
- Proficiency in but not limited to the following areas:Literacy and numeracy
- Self-driven and result-oriented
- Oral and written communication
- Creative and problem-solving abilities
- Entrepreneurial mind set
Critical and analytical thinking
- Ability to apply discipline, knowledge and concepts
- Technological Savviness
- Microsoft word, Excel and Power point
- Interpersonal and customer service skills
- Leadership skills
Application Closing Date
3rd September, 2018.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should: