HR Leverage delivers excellent spectrum of HR Business Solution and strategic management support service through a customs built approach for organisations. We are HR data driven firm with specialized workforce and HR advisory competency.
Factory Finance Officer
Manage revenue and related expense within factory thereby ensuring control, accuracy, predictability and timely delivery of results, comparative analysis and commentary to Finance team.
Main Job Description/Duties
- Plan and Forecast to Ensure financial planning processes for revenue are sustained
- Capture, and estimate factory business operation.
- Anticipate changes, seek better practices and contribute to the company as a whole to be successful in its aims.
- Managing the plant accounts, vendor accounting, cost management
- Maintain financial ledgers and accounting processes & financial controls in the plant
- Overseeing accounts payable, account reconciliation and monitoring expense provisioning.
- B.Sc in relevant discipline.
- Professional affiliation
- Skills / Competency:Plant accounting skills
- Team building skills
- Excellent people relational skills
- Great negotiation skills
- Project management, vendor negotiations and contracting skills.
- Strong influencing skills.
- Professional demeanor and approach
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: [email protected]