A Pan-African Oil & Gas Servicing Company which specialises in Maritime Security Support Services, Logistics and Energy and Engineering Services
Business Development Executive
Tasks and Responsibilities
This position will be responsible for developing business with key clients in the midstream, downstream and petrochemical sectors of the Oil and Gas industry with significant potential to become a major contributor to the growth and profitability of the Company.
- The applicant must possess:Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Sciences or relevant degree from accredited program from a reputable university.
- Experience and contacts in the Oil and Gas sector.
- Minimum 10 years business development experience in the specific industry of focus.
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills.
- Previous experience in Engineering, Procurement and Construction (EPC) preferred.
Application Closing Date
12th September, 2018.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: [email protected]
Note: Do not send applications if you don’t have all requirements.