Hilton Worldwide is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton Worldwide has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton Worldwide is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its 13 global brands, which include Hilton Hotels & Resorts, Waldorf Astoria Hotels & Resorts, Conrad Hotels & Resorts, Canopy by Hilton, Curio A Collection by Hilton, DoubleTree by Hilton, Embassy Suites by Hilton, Hilton Garden Inn, Hampton Hotels, Tru by Hilton, Homewood Suites by Hilton, Home2 Suites by Hilton and Hilton Grand Vacations. The company also manages the world-class guest reward program Hilton HHonors®.
An AV Technician is expected to set up, repair and maintain all audio/visual equipment, services and procedures to guests to ensure a quality experience.
As an Engineering Team Member, you would also be called when needed to multi-task in other sections.
What will I be doing?
- An AV Technician will be responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards:Set up audio visual equipment in guest room as may be required by the guests expressly stated in the function sheets on a daily basis.
- Attend to guests’ rooms to fix faulty TVs, sound systems and any other audio visual related equipment. Repair audio visual equipment in the work shop as may be assigned by the supervisor.
- Meet with customers to review event orders and any changes, issues and or problems as appropriate to ensure delivery of quality product.
- Maintain relations with outside audio-visual contractors, audio-visual equipment and personnel as appropriate to meet customer’s needs. Assist other sections in the department.
- What are we looking for?
AV Technicians serving Hilton brands are always working on behalf of our Guests and working with other Team Members.
- To successfully fill this role, you should maintain the attitude, behaviours, skills, and values that follow:
- Bachelor’s degree or HND.
- 2 years of work experience
- Ability to read, write and speak English.
- Communication skills required to provide information and associated services to management and guests.
- Ability to multi-task in other sections.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online