To Lead In Attracting, Developing and Retaining Superior Human Capital That Creates a Dramatic Business Advantage for Our Clients.Our Client, a leading Financial Institution is urgently looking to engage the services of Direct Sales Agent for the various regions (LAGOS, IDUMOTA, ABUJA, PORT HARCOURT, UYO)
- Identify and understand the need of the Customer.
- Sell the Banks Products proactively to new/prospective customers.
- Obtain relevant documents on all Bank products sold, e.g. identity document, business registration documents etc.
- Ensure timely submission of weekly sales activity reports to Direct Sales Manager.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Problem solving skills
- Good Analytical and Numerical skills
- Self-driven and results oriented
- Higher National Diploma (HND) with minimum of Upper Credit,
- Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline with a minimum of Second Class Lower Division
- Candidate must not be older than 27years of age as at 31st of December 2018..
Roles and Responsibilities
- Establish and coordinate recruiting, testing, interviewing and selection program new employees
- Coordinates exit interviews; analyse and recommend changes
- Manage employee relations; hearing and resolving employee grievances; counselling employees and supervisors.
- Ensure legal compliance by monitoring and implementing applicable human resource federal and state requirements
- Review and maintain human resource policies and procedures, make recommendations where necessary
Method of Application
Applications are to be submitted to [email protected] using the job title and Location as the subject of the mail